Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Stunned@Cobbler

Today I had given a bag for repair to a cobbler….he said, he will take 30 minutes to do it…So I came back and went after ½ hour….But when I reached, he still hadn’t completed it…I got pissed….but when I saw him working with one hand and his feet (his other hand was not fit to work with), I was stunned, my heart melted like an ice cream… I couldn’t utter a word…. I patiently waited for him to complete it….and when he gave the bag, the quality of stitching was not good….but I had no words to say…So I gladly accepted the bag…….and returned……still astonished….

1 comment:

About Abhishek said...

What to comment on such a admiring true life story...also thinking should I just call it a "story"...does there exist a different word for such an experience...answer me my friends...