Friday, November 7, 2008

Magazine@LAD05

Today I would like to revisit the main motto behind this blog... 'GOSSIP'

I will take this opportunity to announce the LAD05 gossip magazine 'PINK PAGES' to be launched in future.... we waiting for the astrologer to give us a SUBH MUHARAT... :P

I can't mention the contents of the magazine as its confidential till its launched. So I am sorry there is no gossip as of now.

But I would like to thank all who are the part of the team.

Editor in Chief: AA
Editor(QA): AR
Illustrator: TF
Graphics: RK
Stylist: KG
Marketing: NS
Stalker: MK
Photography: AM
Reginal News: PK
DTP: NK
Production: SP

We all are really looking forward to the launch...Hope 'PINK PAGES' is able to see the light of the day..... Thanks everyone for all the support :P Love you LAD 2005

4 comments:

teamea said...

oh man!! I love the name! How did this idea come about?

Shivani Gakhar said...

am waiting.. :)

Aur Batao said...

'Eureka'...

yesitsme said...

im watin whr is my first copy? :P